Lower Gullsway features
Bathrooms (2) – 2 showers & 1 bath
Pub (7 minutes walk)
Parking permit provided
Highchair / travel cot
Lower Gullsway details
- Bedroom 1: King-sized bed. Fitted wardrobes. Patio door to rear Grotto.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds which can be zip linked to form a kingsize. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 1: Bath, separate shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 2: Shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- Open plan living room / kitchen / dining area with wood-burning stove and views over the estuary.
- 43″ flat-screen TV, freeview, DVD/BluRay player (both with Smart Technology including Netflix and Amazon film) and wood-burning stove.
- Hi speed wi-fi.
- Dining area with seating for 6 guests.
- Well equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, full-sized fridge / freezer, integrated microwave, oven, ceramic hob and all crockery and utensils.
- Utility room containing washing machine.
- All bed linen and in-door towels are provided.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- There is a travel cot and high chair available.
- Well behaved dogs welcome, with no extra charge.
- Hairdryer, ironing board and iron plus clothes airer.
- Courtesy parking permit – please see Terms for details.
- Private use of the garden terrace and outside rattan dining furniture (seating and cushions for 4 with foot rests or seating for 8 without)
- Rattan sun loungers with cushions and drinks table (please bring with you some outdoor towels).
- Outdoor wood burning stove.
- Direct access to the water April to September.
- Fishing and crabbing is wonderful all year from your own sea wall.
- Arrangements can be made to use our own mooring which can be accessed directly from the terrace.
Rates 2023/ 2024