Upper Gullsway features
Pub (7 minutes walk)
Parking permit provided
Bathroom 1 shower over bath and 2 loos
Highchair / travel cot
Upper Gullsway details
- Private use of balcony with outside dining furniture and spectacular views over the River Dart and Kingswear.
- Main bedroom: Kingsize bed, fitted wardrobes, window to the side and to the rear the Grotto.
- Second bedroom: Twin beds which can be zip linked to form a kingsize. Window with view of the Grotto.
- Open plan living room/dining area with a 46″ flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD/BluRay player (both with Smart Technology including Netflix and Amazon film).
- Sliding doors to private balcony.
- High speed wi-fi.
- Dining area with seating for up to 6 people.
- Courtesy parking permit – please see Terms for details.
- Well equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, washing machine, full-sized fridge freezer, built in microwave/ grill and oven, ceramic hob and all crockery and utensils.
- Bathroom comprising bath with electric shower over and wash handbasin and WC.
- Separate WC and washhand basin.
- All bed linen and in-door towels are provided.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- There is a travel cot and high chair available.
- Well behaved dogs welcome, with no extra charge.
- Hairdryer, ironing board and iron plus clothes airer.